1. Add a right click. Ok we get it, you want to be different, “simpler”, “easy”, whatever. People get the concept of Right clicking now, even Mac freaks. The double tap short cut is a lame substitute.
my view:: i find two-finger-tap easier for rite click and much more quicker!!!
2.Photos - iPhoto < Picasa. Hands down. If you think its the other way around your lying to yourself, seek counseling.
my view : i didn't knew Microsoft bought Picasa too!! thanks FYI!!! :P an iphoto is good for me since i can sync my photos easily from iphone and transfer to FB ~~make slides shows and export easily...
3. It freezes!!! Its BS that macs are “stabler” than PCs. I had a brand new MacBook, and it slows down and freezes up just like a PC. No extra software installed, just Firefox… if you’re looking to get a Mac don’t buy into the crap that Macs never freeze.
my view :: idk if u are opening shit load of porn sites with 20 tabs open!!! new MacBook and it froze??? !! maybe the Macbook didnt liked u!! :P and if some applications don't respond u can force quit!!! m pretty sure u use (CTRL + ALT + DELETE)... 100 times a day with ur windows... well u can use (command + option + esc) to force quit in mac!!! (m assuming u dont know this lol!! maybe i am wrong)
4. Macs come with crappy software installed too. Just because Dell deems it necessary to install Norton, but Apple only goes as far as installing GarageBand doesn’t mean Apple is better. Why do I need GarageBand? or iPhoto?
my view :: i need garageband to record songs!!! lol!! and its awesome u shud try it!! u can fix ur crappy voice with auto-tune!!! :D abt iphoto i explained it before!! now don't ask me why do need "imovie"?? btw how is ur "windows movie maker" doing ?
5. Picassa is just one… hundreds of other software titles only run on PC. Its a cheap shot… but its true.
my view:: LOL really ?? i can use wine and use ur fav program Notepad!!! :P and btw photobooth...garage band ...and blah blah blah only runs on Mac..
6. Mac people worship Steve Jobs, and most consider Bill Gates the devil.
“Gates gave away over $29 billion to charities from 2000 onwards. These donations are usually cited as sparking a substantial change in attitudes towards philanthropy among the very rich, with philanthropy becoming the norm.” [Wikipedia]
Talking crap about Microsoft is one thing, but if you don’t respect the Gates then your just a jackass.
my view:: actually real mac lovers worship steve woz!!! i respect Gates for buying Ms-Dos from tim Paterson and creating a gazillion dollar empire out of it~~
7. iPhone - They locked it up! What the heck? With all Apples focus on letting people customize everything, they are still greedy and in it for the money. I can see locking people into Cingular (all though that in itself is a capital crime), but not letting people develop apps for it? Thats just ridiculous.
my view:: "but not letting people develop apps for it? " "locking people into cingular??" i thought Verizon and Sprint carried iphones!! and last time i bought an android htc hd2!! it was locked to t-mobile!! damn !! [Disallowed String for - bad word]ing tmobile and htc!!! did ur porn app got rejected ???
22.214.171.124 -->>> total gibberish
12. For every major updates, you pay extra $100 or so on Mac. They simply assume you've money growing on the tree. I can't imagine Microsoft charging me for every service packs. FYI, Microsoft send all updates free of cost.
my view:: u paid 100 dollar for major updates ??WTF of do u mean for the new OS!! as far as i remember windows 7 wasn't offered free too!!lol!! as a matter of fact updates are much easier and are frequently pushed to the users!! u still using windows xp service pack 1 ,2 ??
3. Mac is NOT virus free. To be honest with you, if you keep up with Microsoft, Microsoft Windows is the most robust and highly fortified operating system that exist in the world today. All those reports that you see about Windows being the most vulnerable is because it's the most pirated one as well. And in the grey market it sells at the price of onion. They don't update their OS and it's a known fact, all the crackers target those unpatched system and it becomes a news. In addition, many legimately bought OS don't get patched. You can't blame someone for your idiocy. Mac is now becoming the most vulnerable system.
my view:: who said Mac is virus free lol!!! steve jobs ? "Microsoft Windows is the most robust and highly fortified operating system that exist in the world today" i bet u wrote that while tripping!! last time i checked *nix was still the best and secure system!! "Mac is now the most vulnerable system"
??? some articles that backs up ur statement wud be nice
and btw PC doesnt mean Windows only!! u might wanna check on that!!! (blame on that mac advert!!)
"Macs are DIFFERENT than PCs. Better than Sony"" LOL i thought sony came with windows too!! are u comparing them on hardware basic? i thoght it was between MAC vs Microsoft!!!
anyways none of ur points made sense to me!!
m done feeding the troll!!! hf!! peace!!