[Show all top banners]
Back to: Immigration Refresh page to view new replies
 Time to enter US
SAVE! for ease of future access.
Posted on 02-07-10 11:28 AM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?    

My parents got US visa to attend my convocation on December 2009. But they did not come due to some problems. By what time period should they come here in order to make their entry to US valid? Do they need to go to US Embassy in Nepal in order to get entry visa again?

Posted on 02-07-10 3:51 PM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?    


Last edited: 07-Feb-10 03:53 PM

Posted on 02-07-10 4:18 PM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?    

Normally they are given multiple entry visa valid for 5 yrs.. Is not it??
Posted on 02-13-10 11:56 AM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?    

I have a some problems for my parents too, is there any information lately regarding this issue
Posted on 02-13-10 12:20 PM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?    

I am also concerned with same kind of situation. Some say it doesnt matter, they can come when ever they want to as long as the visa is not expired and some say they have to come within six month and bla bla bla. It would be real helpful if some one, who have actually gone through such situation would answer this question. This is a serious question and guessing doesnt help. Any body??
Posted on 02-13-10 9:44 PM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?    

IF it is a multiple entry visa, they can come whenever they want before the visa expiry date.

Posted on 02-13-10 11:23 PM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?    

I have a couple of friends whose parents applied during the time of their graduation but did not come until much later. Mostly these days, they give tourists a 5 year multiple visa. Coming to US any time after you get the visa is not a problem, as long as the visa is valid. Then, once they are here in US, the officials here stamp their passport so that they can stay here for 6 months duration. If you wanted your parents to stay here longer, you'd need to apply for visa extension. 

Anything else you wanna know?


Please Log in! to be able to reply! If you don't have a login, please register here.



Within last 365 days
Recommended Popular Threads Controvertial Threads
What stocks to buy -- Any recommendation
yo sajha bros, anyone got any update on TPS?
🙏 दलाल स्ट्रिट 🙏
हेरेको तिमीलाइ आँखाले हैन।
जोडि त भाग्यले जुराउँछ - हिरोइन स्वेताले यसरि दोश्रो पटक बिहे गर्न लागिन
Conservative discussions
ॐ श्री स्वस्थानी ब्रत कथा
लौ .. संसद नै बिघठन गरिदिएछन ओलिबाले
उस्तै उस्तै हामी
Looking for Potential Match
U.S State Dept for Nepal - Level 4: Do Not Travel Nepal #TPS
Love Letters From The Past--SITARA
Ushering in new era of communism ...
Rain Rain .. Raut
Fox News: Wear the Damn Mask, it is not political issue but a public health issue.
Photo of the day
Amby Writes:- My Caffeine Indulgence- I
What stocks to buy now in 2021?
Nas and The Bokas: Coming to a Night Club near you
sarai chada vaye keti haru
नेपाल र अफगानिस्थानको टि पि एस रिडेजिकनेसन साथसाथै हने कुरो छ
is Rato Bangala school cheating?
विद्या तेरो सिन्दूर खोइ, केपी ओली तेरो पोइ ..
NOTE: The opinions here represent the opinions of the individual posters, and not of Sajha.com. It is not possible for sajha.com to monitor all the postings, since sajha.com merely seeks to provide a cyber location for discussing ideas and concerns related to Nepal and the Nepalis. Please send an email to admin@sajha.com using a valid email address if you want any posting to be considered for deletion. Your request will be handled on a one to one basis. Sajha.com is a service please don't abuse it. - Thanks.

Sajha.com Privacy Policy

Like us in Facebook!

↑ Back to Top
free counters