It sounds like you are feeling overwhelmed and discouraged in your new role as a DevOps contractor. Here are a few suggestions that may be helpful:
1. Seek out resources that can help you improve your skills in the areas where you are struggling.
For example, you may be able to find online courses, tutorials, or forums where you can learn more about Groovy or other coding languages. You may also want to consider finding a mentor or joining a local tech group where you can network with other professionals in the field.
2. Set aside time each day to practice coding or work on your pipeline library. This can help you build confidence and improve your skills over time.
3. Break down your tasks into smaller, more manageable chunks and celebrate your successes along the way.
4. Meet with support team or your manager regularly to discuss your progress and any issues you may be having. This can help you stay on track and feel supported as you learn and grow in your new role.
5. Consider asking for feedback from your peers or other professionals in the field to get a better sense of where you can improve.
6. Finally, it's okay to struggle and make mistakes as you learn. The tech industry is constantly evolving, and it can be challenging to keep up with all the latest trends and tools. However, with persistence, hard work, and a willingness to learn, you can overcome these obstacles and succeed in your career.
Another, even better way is to
First, you could seek feedback from your colleagues or manager to identify areas of actual weakness that may be contributing to your difficulties. This information can provide valuable insights into specific skills or knowledge that may need improvement.
Once you have identified your areas of weakness, you can take proactive steps to address them. This may include enrolling in online courses, seeking the guidance of a tutor or mentor, or utilizing advanced language models like Chat GPT4 to gain a deeper understanding of complex topics.
Additionally, outsourcing certain aspects of your workload to a trusted professional/friends in Nepal may also be a viable option. This can help you focus on areas where you excel while ensuring that essential tasks are still being completed efficiently and effectively.
Overall, the key is to remain open-minded and proactive in your approach to overcoming challenges. With the right mindset and resources, you can develop the skills and confidence needed to thrive in your career.
Smile and thrive in what you are doing : )
Last edited: 29-Mar-23 12:05 PM
Last edited: 29-Mar-23 12:07 PM